It consists of
MID layout on 3D-bodies
front panel design
within one user interface. There are price calculators including ordering function for PCB and frontpanels.
- The complete project data are gathered in one central project file.
- No conversion struggles and no version conflicts between schematic and layout.
- TARGET 3001! provides manufacturing data for production processes of all industry standards.
You always get the complete system with the complete range of functions active. Free access to the Component database. Free Updates within your main release number.
High end features
Editions and prices
Crash Course Building a switch-delay by monoflop
Crash Course 2 Quicker! It's just one LED between two pole connectors
The latest modifications
Why should you use it?
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10, Linux/Wine
- Windows graphical user interface
- Schematic, simulation and layout with 3D view is one unit based on one central project file, representing just the two faces of the same coin (realtime data integration, no forward-back annotation needed)
- Toggle between schematic and layout or have both in separate windows besides each other
- Several projects can be opened simultaneously
- Project administration with project version info, project logbook, ToDo list
- Renamings, renumberings, pin- or gate swaps are automatically implemented to schematic and layout
- Highest accuracy: vectorgraphics with a resolution of 1nm = 1/1.000.000 mm (units metrical or imperial)
- 1 cm PCB is 1 cm on screen (true coordinates) when scale is set 100%
- 2.00 meters by 2.00 meters working area in schematic and layout (PCB)
- Any grid, rotate at any angle
- Component database with over 36.000 components online (free access for any user).
- Components can be edited after insertion to schematic or layout
- 50 steps undo/redo
- Clipboard inserts your vector drawings also into MS-Word, OpenOffice or similar lossless for means of documentation
- Interactive automatic placement of components (Autoplacer), placment of components according to figures (cluster placement, alignment assistant)
- Two internal autorouters allowing different strategies of autorouting
- Interface to the external autorouter "ELECTRA", an OEM Product which we sell in partnership with the Belgian producer
- Import of Protel* and Eagle* projects, direct export to Eagle*
- Import of netlists in OrCAD*-Multiwire and Mentor* format, TARGET-ASCII und Gerber*-Format
- Creation of netlists in Protel*, OrCAD*, Calay* and Pads FORMAT
- Creation of BoMs in Protel*, OrCAD* and Calay* format
- Read in of Bitmaps (Logo etc.)
- Export to all Windows printers
- Your individual project documentations multilingual (three languages possible)
- Electrical rule check (ERC)
- Design rule check (DRC)
- Generating all common data formats for production on button-click: Export to Gerber RS274-D*, Gerber RS274-X*, Excellon*, Sieb&Meyer*, DXF, Postscript* and TARGET-ASCII (referenced, open ASCII Interface)
- Several milling formats besides HPGL supported
- Separate printing of all layers in use
- Easy creation of individual components (package and symbol, simulation model and 3D- model) having endless component properties
- Up to 256 variants of assembly within one project.
- Component Management System (CMS) with deep-links to the shops of several distributors, providing data sheets accordingly
- Network compatible, project-locking, password for libraries
- Free Updates within the current main version
- Transparency of your workflow in TARGET 3001!
- Freedom of action and flexibility maximized, interdictions and prohibitions minimized
- Straightforward logic and design in all modules
- Numerous Commercial features within the component management system (CMS)
* Protel, Eagle, OrCAD, Gerber, Excellon, Calay and PostScript are registered trademarks. All rights reserved to the owners.
TARGET 3001! embeds ideas and recommendations from customers to extend the performance and user friendliness. TARGET 3001! has been established since 1989 in one ownership:
Ingenieurbuero Friedrich, Eichenzell, Germany